We are excited that you are interested in becoming a part of the Glendale Lutheran School community.
Our new student application process consists of the following steps:
1. Completing the application enrollment form for new families (Link is listed above in bright yellow).
2. Academic assessment testing (New Students only)
3. Interview (New Students only)
4.Enrollment contract signed
5. Enrollment fees paid
The online application is the starting point for all incoming students. Here you will find step by step directions and answers to many of the logistical questions about our enrollment process.
Please click on the Online Enrollment for New Families link. above. This link will take you to GRADELINK, our student information system.
CREATE AN ACCOUNT
· Please enter your email address, create a password, then click the “Register” button. (IMPORTANT: do not click the Continue button in this window until your account has been activated).
· Check your email for an account activation message. Click on the blue button that says, “Click here to confirm your account”. (Note: If you do not see the email in your main inbox, check your spam folder.) On the next screen, enter your password, then click “Continue”. (Then a new screen will appear stating “Your account will then be activated.” Click Continue.)
FILLING OUT THE APPLICATION
· To begin the application process, go to the Complete Enrollment Tab. Use your email address and new password to Login.
· Then follow the prompts to fill out the application, upload relevant files, and submit when finished. (You can save the application or go back and edit at any time before submission.) After the application is submitted, you must call the office with any changes. You will then receive an email that Glendale Lutheran School has received your application and will be calling you to schedule an academic assessment for your child.
THE NEXT STEPS
· After the academic assessment and family interview is completed, you will receive email to let you know the approval status of your child. We will also let you know if there is availability in your child’s class or if your child will be placed on a waiting list.
FINALIZING THE ENROLLMENT
· Please let us know within 1 week if your child will attend Glendale. We will hold your child’s spot during this waiting period, after which this spot will be released.
· After you have decided to move forward in the enrollment process, an enrollment contract will be sent for your signature, as well as an invoice for enrollment fees.
We realize that this is an important decision for your family, and we are here to help. If you have any questions about your child’s specific educational needs, please reach out to us via email at email@example.com or at 206.244.6085.
13455 2ND AVE SW,
BURIEN WA 98146
Yearly Tuition may be paid in full for a 5% discount or divided over 10 months. (Please see downloadable tuition sheet on homepage)
Referral Credit of $250 to current GLS families that refer a new family that registers.
Glendale offers multi-grade classes with teachers that specialize in this area.
Our school is a ministry of Glendale Evangelical Lutheran Church.
Non Profit Tax ID #91-6035407
My two boys wouldn’t have flourished as they have without this wonderful school and amazingly dedicated, hard-working, caring teachers they’ve been so fortunate to have. We are a single-parent family, and money is tight, but I wouldn’t consider public school (or any other) for my two. Tuitions are reasonable. If you or anyone you know are looking for a good school, Glendale comes highly recommended K-8. -Aya Fujisaki
Best small private K-8 bang for your buck anywhere. The proof is in this year's 8th grade graduates. - Doug Hostetter
Wonderful school with amazing teachers! Kari Henke
Welcome to the online re-enrollment process for returning families. All returning families will receive their Gradelink confidential Login Parent-Portal username and password from the Glendale Lutheran School Office prior to the opening of re-enrollment. (Please note that the passwords are case sensitive).
Please click on the Re-Enroll Now link below that will take you to our Student Information System- Gradelink and enter your Login information. You are now ready to update your re-enrollment information by clicking on the Re-Enroll tab located on the upper left-hand side of the screen and follow the instructions:
Gradelink is supported by current versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Google Chrome. Please use a laptop or desktop computer to fill out your child’s application. We have found using a cell phone to re-enroll has had some glitches.
Please note that Elementary and Early Learning families are only able to use Gradelink to register student(s). All other features of this Student Information System are not accessible until the student enters our Middle School (6th-8thGrades).
If you have trouble logging into Gradelink due to password issues or your account being locked please contact your school office. Your school administers all student accounts and can reset your password or unlock your account if needed.
Please contact the office at 206-244-6085 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any financial questions or payment arrangements including scholarships.