JANUARY 23, 2020 at 5-7PM
APRIL 23, 2020 at 5-7PM
13455 2ND AVE SW, BURIEN WA 98146
EARLY LEARNING CLASSES
Looking for a Christian focused Pre-kindergarten or Kindergarten? Glendale provides a Christ-Centered learning environment for your child beginning at age 4 .
Multi-grade classes provide a customized learning experiences for students. Glendale provides a strong core curriculum, performing and innovative art workshops all within a strong Christian educational components.
Looking for a fresh start, smaller classes or a place for your student to thrive? Glendale Lutheran School is a wonderful option for your family. Join us for the Open House or call us to take schedule a shadowing day in March at 206-244-6085.
My two boys wouldn’t have flourished as they have without this wonderful school and amazingly dedicated, hard-working, caring teachers they’ve been so fortunate to have. We are a single-parent family, and money is tight, but I wouldn’t consider public school (or any other) for my two. Tuitions are reasonable. If you or anyone you know are looking for a good school, Glendale comes highly recommended K-8. -Aya Fujisaki
Best small private K-8 bang for your buck anywhere. The proof is in this year's 8th grade graduates. - Doug Hostetter
Wonderful school with amazing teachers! Kari Henke
Tuition may be paid yearly in full or divided over 10 months. (Please see downloadable tuition sheet on homepage)
Referral fee of $250 to current GLS families that refer a new family that registers.
Glendale offers multi-grade classes with teachers that specialize in this area.
Our school is a ministry of Glendale Evangelical Lutheran Church.
Non Profit Tax ID #91-6035407
We are excited that you are interested in becoming a part of the Glendale Lutheran School community. Our staff has been called to equip your child(ren) within a Christ-centered environment that is geared to help your student thrive academically, socially and spiritually.
Our new student application process consists of the following three steps:
1. Completing online registration form and paying all fees
2. Academic assessment testing
Please let us know if we can answer any questions you may have about Glendale and the application process. Reach out to us at 206-244-6085 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ONLINE ENROLLMENT FOR NEW FAMILIES
Welcome to Glendale Lutheran School. Here is the enrollment registration process for new families. Please click on the link above and follow the directions below.
1. Use a valid email address, create a password, confirm the password, then click the Register button.
2. You will receive a message instructing you to check the email address you used to create your account for a confirmation email (do not click the Continue button in this window).
3. Go to your email account and you will find the below email heading and content. Click on the blue button that says, “Click here to confirm your account”. (Note:If you do not see the email in your main inbox, check your spam folder.)
4. Enter your password, then click the Continue button.
5. Your account will then be activated. Click the Continue button.
6. To begin the registration process, enter your email address and password and click the Login button.
7. Once registration is approved by the school, you will receive an email of acceptance as well as an invoice for the registration fee and new family fee.
Welcome to the new online enrollment registration process for returning families. Please follow these easy to use directions for re-enrollment.
1. Once registration is open, all returning families will receive an email with their log-in Parent-Portal username and password from the Glendale Lutheran School Office.
2. Parents: Log-in to your Parent- Portal at www.gradelink.com.
(Please contact the office if you are unable to log-in.)
3. Click the Re-Enroll tab on the left sidebar.
4. You should see the screen with “Thank you for enrolling your student at Glendale Lutheran School for the 2020-2021 school year” and begin the enrollment process.
5. If you are enrolling siblings, go to the upper right-hand corner of the screen showing your account settings icon. Click on the icon and a list of your children will be displayed. Click on each child to register them.
6. Once the application is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email. Once approved, you will be sent an invoice for the registration fee.
7. A financial agreement with your student’s tuition and other cost will be sent separately via email. All families re-enrolled by March 6th will receive an early bird 2% discount off their total tuition. Please contact the office at 206-244-6085 or email@example.com for any financial questions or payment arrangements including scholarships.